What LEC does
LEC’s main business is to advise institutions on how to increase their global impact. World class education is increasingly shaped by international opportunities and this is the focus of what we do:
We will help you to grow your international profile by
- Developing strategic and mutually beneficial international partnerships that work for you
- Enabling you to attract more high-quality international students
- Achieving increased diversity in your international students
- Launching your own international programmes and alumni groups
- Offering outbound international experiences to your domestic students
- Devising courses that will broaden your students’ experience and give them the best possible preparation for post-graduation employment and successful careers and lives
How LEC does it
- At LEC we provide both strategic support and hands-on project delivery to ensure change and growth is implemented successfully
- We will travel extensively with the aim of identifying institutions in Asia that are seeking to place their students in high-quality educational establishments in Europe
- We will travel worldwide in order to represent institutions that are seeking to place their students internationally
- We will access our extensive international network of partner schools and universities to facilitate reciprocal exchanges at institutional, faculty and student levels on behalf of globally minded institutions
- We will work closely with a broad range of schools and universities that are seeking to create summer school education to understand the developments in that market as well as the gaps
- We will stay close to sources of scholarship funding, to understand clearly what schools and universities need to demonstrate in order to access funding and to identify new sources of funding
Over the course of his career the founder of LEC, Greg Lewis, has led projects on three continents and worked closely with high ranking institutions globally:
Europe: Exeter College at the University of Oxford, Pembroke and King’s Colleges at the University of Cambridge, and the Cambridge Law Studio.
USA/Canada: Yale, Harvard, the University of California, Johns Hopkins University, Brigham Young University, the American University (Washington DC), the National Intelligence University, and the University of British Columbia.
Asia: Hong Kong University, Chinese and City Universities (Hong Kong), Peking, Fudan, and Nanjing Universities (China), the National University of Singapore, Singapore Management University and the Singapore Institute of Management; and CB Richard Ellis (Thailand).
Greg was awarded BA (Hons) and MA degrees from the School of Oriental and African Studies in the University of London, and trained as a lawyer in London before working as a Training Manager at CB Richard Ellis in Thailand. During his career at Pembroke (Cambridge), Greg worked his way up from summer programme lecturer to Deputy Director and Programme Director. Greg travels frequently to the US, China, Hong Kong, and Singapore on business.
We see our role as working with our clients to identify their most critical opportunities for global success.
We do this by combining deep educational expertise with commercial insight to offer advice, analysis, strategy planning, project and people management, communication and relationship building services.
We are based in London, one of the most global cities in the world. We believe our holistic and internationally-minded approach will help our clients become global centres delivering world-class education.
- Increase access to world-class education
- Put learning at the heart of what we do
- Foster innovation and creativity
- Work with compassion and integrity
- Embrace diversity and respect each other